Jim Fulton wrote:
Christian Theune wrote:

i noticed that a lot of modules in 3.3 where moved from the places in 3.2. What does the deprecation policy say here? Should there still be pointers around that warn people not to use the old imports anymore?

Our software breaks at large when moving from 3.2 (which doesn't give any deprecation warnings) to 3.3. IMHO that shouldn't happen.

Should we re-add some pointers?

Hooray. Now, all the moves have happened already. Does someone know of a good and reliable way to find all the things we broke?

Fixing them then is a monkey task that I might be able to do (or delegate over here ;) )