Hi Gael, Bernd

Bernd and I added the z3c repository as a kind of
Zope3 community repository at the last swiss easter sprint.

I guess your package is a good thing to have it there.

We do not have any restriction for packages which are
located in this repository, except that they should follow
the ZSCP standard which defines only quality aspects.

I'm interessted to put it to this location if you like.

What do you think? Did you allready implement such a package
for your projects.

Roger Ineichen