Benji York wrote:
> Martin Aspeli wrote:
>>   o In zope.testbrowser, [snip] having the ability to select nodes
>> by XPATH would be incredibly useful
>
> Yep, I and others have thought the same thing.
>
>> I imagine an existing
>> library would be available to make this reasonably easy to implement?
>
> With ElementTree going into Python 2.5, I suspect testbrowser will grow
> XPath support.

Except that ElementTree doesn't really have XPath support nor an HTML
parser, AFAIK. lxml has both. (It doesn't surprise that Schooltool used
libxml, therefore.) I understand that you're reluctant to add any
dependencies to zope.testbrowser, perhaps Zope 3 will ship with lxml at
some point...

Philip