Hi All,

Been looking more into getting lists of available languages for a domain out of Zope 3.

Philipp pointed me to zope.i18n.interfaces.ILanguageAvailability, which appears to be a tiny interface that's not used anywhere.

What I'd like to do as give ITranslationDomain a getAvailableLanguages() method and get rid of ILanguageAvailability.

Would anyone have any problems with this?
Is there a procedure for deprecating interfaces and adding methods to existing interfaces?

Right, regardless of the above, I'd like zope.i18n.translationdomain.TranslationDomain to grow a getAvailableLanguages method. Is anyone working on this?

If not, I don't mind doing it once the preceding issue is resolved...

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk