Jim Fulton wrote:
> I'm assuming that the branch is stable and ready. I only ask because a
> fix was just checked in.  If I need to wait, please let me know asap.

I think there is nothing going on that can't wait until after the release.

I also wanted to state something that I verified against assumptions
that Benji, Philipp and I had yesterday:

Going into RC-Mode means that only *release critical* fixed should go
into the branch. Nothing else.

We have a one week time timout, if no release critical bug turns up, the
RC goes out.

If any change happens to the RC, we can't release it as final, but have
to put out another RC.

Jim, are those the rules that apply? We all just kind of derived them
from our knowledge.


gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstra├če 29 - 06112 halle/saale - germany
www.gocept.com - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - phone +49 345 122 9889 7 -
fax +49 345 122 9889 1 - zope and plone consulting and development

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

Zope3-dev mailing list
Unsub: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/options/zope3-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

Reply via email to