Carlos de la Guardia wrote:
On 9/29/06, Jim Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks for the input.  I wonder if anyone wants to volunteer to
spearhead a track prototype for  One of the things I like
about Launchpad is that I don't have to do any work.  If someone is
willing to step forward and commit to a Trac implementation, I'm happy
to try it out.  I'd like to see a short-term commitment to work out how
we'd use it.  If we liked it, I wouldn't want to switch to it without
a long-term commitment to maintain it.

Ok, I've setup a prototype at

Oh, cool, thanks!

I will be happy to help with this, since I am looking for opportunities to
help provide a better user experience, and I think this would
really help.

If we decide to go with this, then I volunteer to help looking for a host to host it on, and making possible :)