Adam Groszer wrote:

I built Z3.2.2 on win32, but after installing the result and creating
an instance it fails.

I don't have a clou where and what to look for.

Error: 'formatter' is not a known key name
(line 103 in file://///C|/zopeinst/etc/zope.conf)
For help, use c:\zopeinst\bin\runzope -h

zope.conf is:

I actually reported this issue for Zope 3.2.1 earlier this week. It's very unfortunate that Zope 3.2.2 went out of the door shortly afterward without a fix for this. :( I see you found the issue too:

This really loses us the entire Windows audience, and people *are* trying to install Zope 3 stuff on Windows. Anyway, the only thing I can do is whine at arbitrary Windows people to please help us fix this. :)