Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
browser:view
   Like zope:view, except:

     * the request type (second adapted object) defaults to
       IBrowserDefaultLayer

     * the "permission" always applies to 'publishTraverse',
       'browserDefault' and '__call__' attributes, in addition to the
       optionally specified "allowed_attributes" or "allowed_interface"

So, is a browser:view publishable, like a browser:page?

I'm sick of ZCML and its magic and its inconsistency. The typing and the pointy brackets I could live with... ME GROK SMASH ZCML.

I hope we're actually making Zope 3 less magical than Zope 2, rather than just pushing the magic around. (It's too early to judge, however, so let's not have another long discussion about magic.)

Shane