On Dec 6, 2006, at 4:30 PM, Jim Fulton wrote:
OK, I agree. So we'll either need another command, or an option on the install command (or maybe a buildout section option).

After further thought, I've decided to treat this as a bug. The install command promises to install just the named parts. The recent change that automatically detects extra parts to install violates this promise. I'm going to fix this so that, while other parts may get initialized, only parts listed in the install command will actually get installed.

Jim

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org