On Dec 7, 2006, at 2:58 AM, Christian Theune wrote:

didn't we say at some point in time that we wanted to remove the SSH/SSL
keys that we deliver by with Zope 3?

In zopeskel/etc there are still server.pem and ssh_host_rsa_key as well
as in the root of the trunk.

Is there any reason not to remove them from there?

Nope, and every reason to remove them.  It would also be good for
someone to check whether there are any tests for the SSL support.
If not, I'd like to see that SW go too.

CTO                             (540) 361-1714