Jim Fulton wrote:

On Dec 7, 2006, at 2:00 PM, Michael Kerrin wrote:

Jim Fulton wrote:

On Dec 7, 2006, at 2:58 AM, Christian Theune wrote:

didn't we say at some point in time that we wanted to remove the SSH/SSL
keys that we deliver by with Zope 3?

In zopeskel/etc there are still server.pem and ssh_host_rsa_key as well
as in the root of the trunk.

Is there any reason not to remove them from there?

Nope, and every reason to remove them.  It would also be good for
someone to check whether there are any tests for the SSL support.
If not, I'd like to see that SW go too.
As part of the Twisted upgrade that I still have to complete, I have removed all the ssh_* files along with the broken sftp code in the mkerrin-twisted-upgrade branch.

I can also check the SSL support as part of this work too, I am just not sure when I will get this finished.

It would be good to remove the key files from the trunk sooner rather than later, as well
as any ssl code that we know we don't have tests for.
Suppose I could merge some of the changes that from that branch to get rid of ssh_* and sftp code which should be independent of any twisted upgrade. Then a SSL cleanup is also independent of an upgrade, come to think about it.