Christian Theune skrev:
Hi Jacob,

Jacob Holm wrote:
I don't have time to check it in now, but I will do it in a few days unless i hear otherwise.

I have now checked it in on the trunk, and backported to the 3.3 and 3.2 branches.

I didn't see any change on this, if there is anything I can do to help
or support your, I'd be happy to do so.

You can tell me if there is anything else I need to do.

No worries if you're just short on time (we're all on Christmas
preparations!), I just wanted to follow up and keep this on the radar.

Thank you for reminding me. In the rush to get everything done before Christmas I almost forgot.

--
Jacob Holm
CTO