On Feb 5, 2007, at 4:40 AM, Baiju M wrote:

    We have to add test layer for each packages in zope.app namespace.

I think we should. I'm not sure we *need* to. I certainly don't want to do this if it will delay full eggification. As I've mentioned before, I'd be perfectly happy to see a large zope.app egg containing everything we had in previous releases as a start. We could always break packages off later.

I *really* want to be able to have the current Zope 3 application assembled entirely from eggs by the end of PyCon.

CTO                             (540) 361-1714