On 2/5/07, Baiju M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have created zope.app egg two weeks back
(http://svn.zope.org/zope.app/trunk/)
I have used setuptools.find_packages function, so setuptools is a
dependency.
Should we need compatibility with distutils.core ?

I suspect it's fine ok for an egg-supporting setup.py to depend on
setuptools, though I'm wary of dependencies outside the Python
standard library and our own code for basics.  Using zc.buildout
ensures setuptools is part of a buildout anyway, so I'll get over my
own little hangup pretty quickly.

 -Fred

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca