On Feb 24, 2007, at 3:59 PM, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

I once mused about this and came up with rwproperty (a decorator spelling for getters *and* setters, del'ers) and classproperty (uses nested class statement): http://www.z3lab.org/sections/blogs/ philipp-weitershausen/2006_05_29_pycon-06-lightning-talk if anyone cares.

I wish you put this in PyPI as an egg. :-) I have the module trailing around in various of my packages... Next time I am about to deposit another copy, if you haven't made an egg by then perhaps I'll do it. ;-) Any objections, if I beat you to it?