Jürgen Kartnaller wrote:
datamanager.py: 2 try/except
They are there because it is possible that a table already exists when trying to create it or doesn't exist when trying to delete it. As I remember when I wrote this I couldn't find a better way, but I'm there is a better way in the latest version of sqlalchemy.

Good to know.

container.py: 2 try/except
get speaks for itself, it think!

Yes, those aren't bare excepts. Those make sense to me :)

__len__ contains it to be able to view the container even if there is no database connection. Otherwise if the database connection is lost you even can not view the container in zmi.

So tons == 4 :)

Okay, okay, I was exaggerating :). But there are some bare excepts in the tests as well:

  $ grep -nH -rI except: *
  datamanager.py:153:    except:
  datamanager.py:162:    except:
  testing/__init__.py:31:        except: