On Mar 21, 2007, at 5:49 AM, Baiju M wrote:

Baiju M wrote:

Jim Fulton wrote:

In the mean time, I suggest a minor change to the existing recipe to allow a Zope 3 installation to be avoided. For example, we might allow an empty zope3 option to be provided to the application recipe to signal that a Zope 3 installation is not used.

I have implemented it in a branch (baijum-app-from-egg), can you review it?

Jim, I merged this to trunk.  I also created a 0.5.0 release tag,
then uploaded this release to download.zope.org/distribution
Please update the PyPI entry or add me as a maintainer there (ID: baijum)

I've added you as a maintainer.

CTO                             (540) 361-1714