On 5/3/07, David Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi. I'm really wanting to do more with twisted in zope. One thing that
would make this much easier is to have a means of getting hold of the
twisted multiservice following startup as opposed to using a different
main.py (as I have been) to allow the other services to be added,
started or stopped at, or any time following startup.

I am not sure what you are looking for, but I have no trouble starting
additional services after Zope startup. See my Wing IDE integration
for Zope3, for example;

 http://trac.zopatista.com/zopatista/browser/z3wingdbg/trunk/

It starts additional services, such as a single-threaded HTTP debug
server on a separate port, either at Zope start or later as the user
requests.

--
Martijn Pieters