Am 07.05.2007 um 08:19 schrieb Christian Zagrodnick:
You can, but there's a trick to it---call handle_edit_action.success()
instead of calling handle_edit_action directly.

Right. I used something like this here in a custom form:

   @zope.formlib.form.action(
       _("Apply"),
       condition=zope.formlib.form.haveInputWidgets)
   def handle_edit_action(self, action, data):
       super(EditForm, self).handle_edit_action.success(data)
       self.request.response.redirect(self.nextURL())
       return "Redirect..."

This looks not nice because you have to redeclare the whole action including translation of the name and the condition. But if nobody agrees to my suggestion of a customizable applyChanges I will have to do it this way. (Although the two solutions do not interfere.)

Yours sincerely,
Michael Howitz

gocept gmbh & co. kg · forsterstrasse 29 · 06112 halle/saale
www.gocept.com · fon: +49 345 12298898 · fax: +49 345 12298891