On May 8, 2007, at 6:52 AM, Christian Theune wrote:

while moving on to Zope 3.4 beta, I had the need to assure that all the
zope.* packages are actually working.

I investigated a couple of options and finally decided for buildout.

The result is visible here: http://uter.gocept.com:3333/

I gave buildbot a new Web UI that allows easier access to the large
amount of projects that are hosted in svn.zope.org

This is awesome, Christian.  Thanks!

Is there a way to see the buildbot output? Will there be a way? (We've had some experience with our tests not accurately reporting failures in buildbot. We added an "--exit-with-status" flag to the test runner to support our needs, which must be explicitly turned out in the [test] section of buildouts, but maybe you are doing things differently so that this is not necessary. Generally, of course, being able to look at the output can verify that a success is a success, as well as give details about failures.)

Thanks again