On Jul 2, 2007, at 6:19 PM, Gary Poster wrote:

On Jul 2, 2007, at 3:24 PM, Markus Kemmerling wrote:

I discovered two smalll bugs in `zc.relationship`.

Thanks, I'll get those in 24 hours or so.

FWIW, generally, tests would be appreciated too, particularly of the index. I'll make one for the index: I use that heavily and the tests are pretty thorough (never thorough enough, of course). The container stuff is sadly not very well tested, and I don't have the motivation for adding to it.

I just looked at the bugs and they are both in the container wrappers, as opposed to the core index. Could you whip up a diff for container.txt to test this? I'll then commit it to the trunk (slated for 2.0 RSN), make a 1.1 branch from the 1.1a tag and commit it on the branch, and make a 1.1 release and a 2.0a release.

Thanks again