You are right, I should have provided tests for the changes right away.

As pointed out by Stefan, I modified the `findRelationships` and `isLinked` methods in the `shared` module to no longer use logical operations to check if a `target` object was provided. As far as I can see, that makes any additional tests superfluous.

What I did add at the end of container.txt are some tests for the convenience classes for one-to-one, many-to-one and one-to-many relationships.

On writing the tests I discoverd another typo for the `ITargetRelationship` interface. I also changed the base interfaces for `ISourceRelationship` and `ITargetRelationship` from `IRelationship` to `IMutableRelationship`, because that's what they are.

Please find the patches appended.

Thanks a lot for your effort, `zc.relationship` is a great package. Replacing our own implementation of relationships by it made our code simpler and probably more stable.

Markus Kemmerling