On Jul 13, 2007, at 11:07 AM, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

Tres Seaver wrote:
Doing proper release management can't reeally be called a waste of time
(that would include documenting exactly what *has* changed).

Tres raises a good point. We should continue to maintain a CHANGES.txt or a 'Changes' section in README.txt for all zope.* projects now. And I would recommend that others do the same with z3c.* etc. packages.

I recommend using a changes section in README.txt because it's tricky getting distutils to include other root-level files and I want to keep our setup scripts as simple as we can.

CTO                             (540) 361-1714