On 7/13/07, Tres Seaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You can't ask "upstream" to produce a thousand different pipelineables;
 the interface there needs to be dirt simple, and *always the same.*.
In particular, you can't return unicode *or* a pipelineable:  that puts
the policy choice in the wrong place.

Right. Also, after further discussion of the issues, which I'll try to
put down in a sprint-report, we have concluded that the correct place
to do the theming-pipeline is most likely in the BrowserPublication,
because there you have access to the context as well as the published
object typically (being a view class).

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64