Well, probably I was to fast predicting the causes of my problem. They
only thing I know is that a couple of months ago I could browse the
repository without any problem and suddenly I start getting a default
Apache page and a lot of permission denied errors while trying to do the
same. I'm sure I was browsing the same URL (http://svn.zope.org) since I
had it on my bookmarks.
Oddly enough, after this message thread I can browse the repository
again from the device and I swear I didn't change any proxy
configuration or anything at all.
El vie, 24-08-2007 a las 10:00 -0400, Jim Fulton escribió:
> On Aug 24, 2007, at 5:07 AM, Lorenzo Gil Sanchez wrote:
> > Aha! After reading this message now I finally understand the reason I
> > can't browse svn.zope.org with my Nokia N800 anymore.
> I don't see what one has to do with the other.
> > This used to be quite useful since I could read lots of *.txt
> > documents
> > from zope3 and related projects just before sleeping. I wish I
> > could do
> > it again.
> Nothing we've done should get in the way of your Nokia N800.
> > I've setup an Apache server just to see what user-agent my device is
> > giving and this is what came out from the log:
> > 192.168.1.15 - - [24/Aug/2007:11:00:32 +0200] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 403
> > 3926
> > "-" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; X11; Linux armv6l; U) Opera
> > 8.5
> > [es_ES] Tablet browser 0.0.14 RX-34_2007SE_4.2007.26-8"
> > So please, adjust the Apache configuation so N800 users can browse the
> > repository again.
> We are only excluding setuptools. Not any other clients.
> Jim Fulton mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Python
> CTO (540) 361-1714
> Zope Corporation http://www.zope.com http://www.zope.org
Zope3-dev mailing list