Stephan Richter wrote:
On Friday 05 October 2007 22:45, Benji York wrote:
Stephan Richter wrote:
2. How many packages should be controlled in this index? I think we
should definitely add packages from z3c and the zc namespace.
What is the motivation to include non-controlled packages?

Jim mentioned that setuptools only supports one index. :-( If that's not true, then I would be glad to try a more constrained approach.

Note that the buildout extends mechanism does support extending multiple other cfg files. I think it should then be possible to reuse multiple lists. It also doesn't require new server software; we just publish these lists over HTTP.

Regards,

Martijn