--On Mittwoch, 13. April 2005 11:19 Uhr -0400 Stephan Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So the tricky part is to not run the tests in "textindexng/TextIndexNG"
when  testing from Zope 3's test runner. I could work with you on some
testing  support for this.

So in effect, in Zope 3 you would have:

src/textindexng
  +-- TextIndexNG (not used or even distributed)

In Zope 2:

lib/python
  +-- textindexng
  +-- Products
      +-- TextIndexNG

I think this would be a usable pattern; what do you think?

This sounds like a reasonable approach. How would deal with data files
shared by Zope 2 and Zope 3 (e.g. stopword lists)? I think they don't belong
into lib/python/textindexng. Maybe I just have to run against the wall first
and try things out :-)

Andreas