--On 3. Oktober 2005 11:19:22 -0400 Tim Middleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> it...)

So still, I wonder... how can I get that request object I love so to
abuse?

A quote from Philipp: """Everything that deals with a the request object should be a view (or browser view)""" This means your approach is wrong. Make clear separation between your core implementation which should not know anything about a request object. The connection between your core implementation and your frontend should be done through browser views which are initialized with the request object.

-aj