Hi,

Yes, it more a daemon configuration question. I'll check out daemontools, thanks. In Zope 2 there is this setting called effective_user (in zope.conf). It allows the admin to configure a username or guid of a user. The zope server process will then run with this users rights.

By the way. Is Zope 3 considered to be a stable release to be used for productive enviroment? I understand it is a stable release (at least it's what it is called at zope.org), but development does not seem to be finished? Or in other terms, shall I develop new applications with Zope3 or stick to Zope2 for another couple of month?

Thanks for your help
Tim