Hi there,

   Using the buddy demo as an example, with the following interface:

   class IBuddy(zope.interface.Interface):
       """Provides access to basic buddy information"""

       fullname = TextLine(title=_("Name"))
       email = TextLine(title=_("Email Address"))
       phone = TextLine(title=_("Phone Contact"))

How do I implement a validation rule that says either email or phone have to exist, but not necissarily both.

I was hoping that I could add another zope.schema.Field which would hold the validation rule, but I cant see how.

   Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Adam