Simon Hang wrote:
Not under heavy load. Any machine should be able to handle this.

Ah, hmmm, do you know how it would behave under high load?
Our current use case resulted in problematic behaviour under high load and I wonderd if this had been addressed in the version you are using..

 But now, next question is how to let zope know the authenticated user?
REMOTE_USER is only available in CGI & SSL mode.

Really? i just thought REMOTE_USER was put in the CGI environment, which Zope had access to no matter how it ran? Zope 2 had a "REMOTE_USER mode" but I don't know about Zope 3 I'm afraid :-S