j.kartnaller wrote:
Johan Carlsson wrote:

Anyone had any success with ZCatalog in Zope 3?

I'm trying to add indexes to the catalog
but I get an ComponentLookupError:

Error type: zope.component.interfaces.ComponentLookupError
Error object: (<InterfaceClass zope.app.intid.interfaces.IIntIds>, '')

The IntId utility must not have an name as you see in the message.
Just rename your IntId utility and your up and running.

The name doesn't seem to have any importance (see my correction).
Also (afaik) it's not possible to add a object with an empty name through the ZMI.
Thanks anyway,
Johan

--
Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24