j.kartnaller wrote:
Johan Carlsson wrote:

Anyone had any success with ZCatalog in Zope 3?

I'm trying to add indexes to the catalog
but I get an ComponentLookupError:

Error type: zope.component.interfaces.ComponentLookupError
Error object: (<InterfaceClass zope.app.intid.interfaces.IIntIds>, '')

The IntId utility must not have an name as you see in the message.
Just rename your IntId utility and your up and running.

No I was infact quite worng, it is possible to change the ZMI, just
that one has too do it though the Site Manager not the contents view.
And it solves the problem too.

Thanks a bunch!
Johan

--
Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24