Johan Carlsson wrote:
j.kartnaller wrote:

Johan Carlsson wrote:

Anyone had any success with ZCatalog in Zope 3?

I'm trying to add indexes to the catalog
but I get an ComponentLookupError:

Error type: zope.component.interfaces.ComponentLookupError
Error object: (<InterfaceClass zope.app.intid.interfaces.IIntIds>, '')

The IntId utility must not have an name as you see in the message.
Just rename your IntId utility and your up and running.

The name doesn't seem to have any importance (see my correction).
Also (afaik) it's not possible to add a object with an empty name through the ZMI.

This is a know issue which was solved in the trunk and will be in 3.2.

Anyway you can rename after creating the utility.

J├╝rgen