Ivo van der Wijk wrote:
On 11/17/05, Johan Carlsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Anyone had any success with ZCatalog in Zope 3?

I'm trying to add indexes to the catalog
but I get an ComponentLookupError:

Error type: zope.component.interfaces.ComponentLookupError
Error object: (<InterfaceClass zope.app.intid.interfaces.IIntIds>, '')

I'm not sure how to setup the IntIds utility, what I've done so far
is just add one and give it an random name.

I managed to create a working Catalog/IntId setup in cubic, along with
actual indexing/searching (and a quick'n'dirty port of TextIndexNG3).

I can't remember details right now (been to long), but you could take
a peak at the code at

https://secure.m3r.nl/repos/opensource/zope3/cubic/trunk/

Specifically,

https://secure.m3r.nl/repos/opensource/zope3/cubic/trunk/cubic/core/cubicportal.py
and
https://secure.m3r.nl/repos/opensource/zope3/cubic/trunk/cubic/core/catalog/catalog.py

might give you some directions.

The code you gave me shows the same showed the same problem as J├╝rgen pointied out, the IntId needs to have '' as id.
Thanks,
Johan

--
Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24