Johan Carlsson wrote:
Ivo van der Wijk wrote:

On 11/17/05, Johan Carlsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The code you gave me shows the same showed the same problem as J├╝rgen
pointied out, the IntId needs to have '' as id.

I remember having some real issues with IntId / Catalog, I doubt if
they ever really got fixed. Check the patch in INSTALL.txt:

It once used to work for me, at least :)

Ah, thanks for the heads up.

Now I see, that's exactly what been bitting my butt all along.

The patch fixes the problem!

Thanks again,

Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24
Torsgatan 72            Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]