Is this code available anywhere or are you still at a state where you're not ready to release?

On Dec 22, 2005, at 11:01 AM, Shane Hathaway wrote:

Chris McDonough wrote:
I assume this means you've given up on the idea of creating a GUI ZCML configuration tool, the?

No. In fact, I've been creating the tool for the purpose of convincing myself that ZCML is right, even though I still believe it's wrong. :-)

One thing I've learned from the GUI project, however, is that its greatest value is being able to *query* the configuration. It lets you answer questions like "where are all the views named update.html?". That's valuable independently of the format of ZCML.