Stephan Richter wrote:

On Wednesday 04 January 2006 07:55, Łukasz Łakomy wrote:
Create content type 'Portlet' that could have TAL as its content and when
watched in browser TAL should be redered. My code is below.

You really should not call this a portlet. A portlet is very well defined by JSR 168. Note that the Zope community -- specifically CMF and Plone -- have misused the term for a long time.
this is very developer-specific.
people started using "telephones" before phone companies agreed on a common standard I guess.

PS: note that "viewlets" are known outside the Zope3 world as being small tutorial movies:

I wonder why "portlets" are called "viewlets" in Zope3.