On Feb 1, 2006, at 8:07 AM, Andreas Jung wrote:

--On 1. Februar 2006 07:56:47 -0500 Gary Poster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

FWIW the classic Zope 3 solution is to say "Don't do that in the
template!  Do it in the view class!".  I'll let others add vigor, if
they wish. I just wanted you to know the "purist" answer in case you
cared. ;-)

If you have only one python: statement within your template then a view class is pretty much overhead (and a waste of manpower to write it)...

I hear ya. I figured someone ought to wave the purist flag, at least half-heartedly, though. :-)