At 6:11 AM -0500 2/5/06, Stephan Richter wrote:
On Saturday 04 February 2006 14:00, Brad Allen wrote:
 I won't have any time to volunteer for such a project
 for several weeks, but I could do it during the upcoming
 Zope 3 sprint at PyCon (my skill is not great enough to
 contribute to Zope 3 source code, but I can
 work on documentation and/or assemble talking points.)

Please do! There have been several efforts in the Zope 3 community to get a
new Website going. But honestly, its missing an initial ring leader who
coordinates the effort. I am supporting everyone who is serious about
changing our current situation!

Thanks for the encouragement. I don't know how much I can get
done in a four day sprint but I'm willing to give it a go.

By new website, do you mean a Zope 3 advocacy site, or a general
documentation site? Making a separate site for advocacy seems like
a no-brainer (ala, but the documentation site is
another matter. Have the Zope 3 core developers decided to split
Zope 3 documentation onto a completely separate site? Maybe this
has already been discussed on the Zope3-dev list, which I haven't
yet looked at.