Tarek Ziadé wrote:
Martijn Faassen wrote:

Yes. Rest assured my ambition is to keep ambitions as low as possible. :) Otherwise nothing will happen.

The front page of Zope.org doesn't show the activity around Z3 at all. That wouln't cost anything to start to add a few z3 links in Zope Exits for example.
(beside the point to have a marco/micro approach)

Good point. I'm not a maintainer of the current zope.org so this suggestion will have to be made to someone who can change things. I'm sure someone is listening on the zope-web mailing list who can?