On Wednesday 15 February 2006 08:21, Peter Bengtsson wrote:
> class PersistentAnything(PersistentMapping, PersistentList,
> PersistentDict):

AAhhhh! This is so wrong! It merges two incompatible APIs: collections and
mappings. The non-persistent equivalent to this is:

  >>> class DoEverything(set, list, dict):
  ...  pass

> Am I just trying to make it too simple?

I think you try far too hard to not understand why the persistent mechanism
works as it does. You make your life harder than it has to be.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter