On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 18:48:12 +0100, jürgen Kartnaller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Let's first see if it works as expected.
I really have no idea if it is usefull for full blown applications.

I only tested my use cases, we'll see what happens if someone else uses it.

Since the repository is online I did a lot of changes and impovements
and I'm constantly working on.

I'm now starting to use it within my new application.

I, for one, am really excited by this. I really hope that Zope 3 will have a somewhat consistent story for RDBMS access that (a) uses technology not invented in Zope alone (b) is scalable and robust and (c) is documented with patterns that people can easily follow. It's been too long. :)