Lennart Regebro wrote:
On 6/1/06, Stephan Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes, the PO file format is totally independent of Zope and Python.

However, the directory structure is not independent of which i18n
implementation you have. ;) Five and Zope3 uses the same one, though:

I think Plone uses:

Notice the difference, Zope3/Five requires you to compile to po files,
Plone doesn't.
CPS uses another one completely.

Well, I currently just have an i18n directory in the instance home which contains a load of .po and one .pot files... Should I move to the above layout? Where do I put the various <lang> folders?

On Wednesday 31 May 2006 04:29, Chris Withers wrote:
> - How would I mark up constant and computered strings in zodb-based
> Python Scripts?

Mark up?

ie: indicate that they are strings that need to be translated...

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk