Benji York wrote:
Stephan Richter wrote:
Note that I am -1 for including zc.table at this stage. I feel that it needs some more thought and real-life usage. Note: I use zc.table *a lot*!

I'm +1 on your -1. It's a bit early yet. Plus the eggification of 3.4 will hopefully reduce the need to put things in the core.

I'll note here that I've eggified zc.table before and it's in the Zope eggs directory here:

If you don't want to use it in the Zope 3 core (which I understand the original poster wants to do, so this won't help him), but just want to use it in your project, having an egg makes it easier.