I know I read about this error somewhere before, but I haven't been able to find anything through Google searches. I have a container that also has it's own attributes. I am calling zope.app.container.constraints.contains from IFosterRecord, is that what is causing the __setitem__ problem?

Here is the traceback I have been getting:

zope.configuration.config.ConfigurationConflictError: Conflicting configuration
actions
  For: ('protectName', <class 'rats.foster.FosterRecord'>, '__setitem__')
File "/opt/zope/instance/lib/python/rats/configure.zcml", line 25.2-45.2
        <class class='.foster.FosterRecord'>
          <implements

interface='zope.app.container.interfaces.IContainerNamesContainer'
          />
          <require
            permission='zope.View'
            interface='zope.app.container.interfaces.IReadContainer'
          />
          <require
            permission='zope.ManageContent'
            interface='zope.app.container.interfaces.IWriteContainer'
          />
          <require
            permission='zope.View'
            interface='.interfaces.IFosterRecord'