Hi there,

Is it possible/wise to "auto-create" content objects in the ZODB?  Say I'm creating a blog application and have a container type(BlogContainer) and want an instance called "blog" in the root of the ZODB.  Is it possible to programatically specify this, or is my only option to create it through the ZMI? I thought that perhaps an event was generated when the root object was created that I could hook into, but it seems not.  Perhaps I'm looking at this the wrong way - would "fixtures" like this be better implemented as utilities with z3c.traverser redirecting to appropriate views?

John