Yes. Excuse my lack of explanation. When developing an eCommerce site, a customer will in the end need to check out. They will have a shopping cart (which can be handled through sessions and a SQL database), and then they will need to select a form of payment, a delivery address, and complete their purchase. It's been my experience this is one the most difficult parts of an eCommerce application.

I realize in retrospect that checkout may imply something about source control.

Thanks