ok I've understood. The Add menu is empty while the Add entry is still there in the zmi_actions menu.

The Add menu entry is there but is unuseful, because it doesn't allow you to choose the type of the objet to add, then it fails with an error.

Try to see if you can add a ZCML security declaration on something like IAdding or Adding.

But you're trying to build something on top of the ZMI (Rotterdam skin), although you should consider to build your own skin, with your own menus. You would then have a total control on you menus.

Christophe

Ivan Horvath a écrit :
sorry for attaching files, but in this way may be it will be more clear.
on the Type object.gif you can see that Article can be added to Type objects.
on the Article object.gif you can see that nothing can be added to an
Article object (manually). that's why i use the filter, but the Add
menu point is still visible (rounded with read drawing). and if you
click on it you can see on the article add.gif the screen.
to complete the whole story Article can contain other Article objects,
only the manual adding needs to be disabled.