Hello Everybody,

I'm new to Zope and I just wanted to install it on my providers webserver (Goneo). So I logged in via ssh and did the things from the README.txt.

./configure     => wenr OK Python 2.4.3 is installed on that machine

Because I don't have root privileges, I changed the installation path to my home dir. The install procedure via "python2.4 install.py -q build" went OK, too.

The test "python2.4 test.py -v" canceld with "no mem for new parser" a nd ended in "MemoryError".

After that I tried to install it via python2.4 install.py -q install --home "path" and I got the following:

Sorry: UnicodeError: ("\\N escapes not supported (can't load unicodedata module)",)

Would be nice, if some can help me!

greatings
Tobias